HVAC Service Technician
Company: Work With Your Handz
Posted on: September 12, 2023
COME WORK FOR A COMPANY WHO VALUES YOU!Are you ready for a
rewarding career opportunity? We are a trusted plumbing, heating,
and air conditioning company serving Pittsburgh residents for over
four generations. As a family-owned and operated business, we take
pride in our staff and consider them an extension of our family. We
are now seeking exceptional HVAC Service Technicians to diagnose,
troubleshoot and repair heating and air conditioning systems.
STARTING $25-30/HR Why choose us?
- Established since 1964 with a fourth generation owner
- Strong commitment to community support and giving back
- Continuous growth and educational opportunities
- A team-oriented and supportive work environment
- Competitive compensation, including top pay in the area
- Consistent and reliable full-time year-round work
- Take home vehicles for your convenience
- Excellent benefits package, including major medical,
prescription drug, optical, dental, orthodontia, long-term
disability, and life insurance
- 401(k) plan with a 100% match
- Quarterly company functions for team bonding and enjoyment
Benefits for HVAC Maintenance Technician
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Benefit
- Disability Insurance
- Vehicle Provided
- Gas Benefit
- Monthly Efficiency Bonuses
- In House Training Programs
- Education Program
- Company Rewards Program
- Pay ranges from $20 - $30/hour as a base before bonuses and
spiffs! Our ideal HVAC Maintenance Technician will have :
- 3+years residential experience servicing and maintaining HVAC
- CFC certified.
- OSHA or NATE Certified a PLUS!
- Great Customer Service Skills needed
- Ability to workdays and weekends as needed
- Ability to work in attics and crawl spaces
- Able to lift 75 pounds Must have a clean driving and criminal
- Obtain and maintain required certifications.
- Install, connect, and adjust thermostats, humidistats, and
timers, using hand tools.
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures,
including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work
- Inspect and test systems to verify compliance with plans and
specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions. Job Duties of
HVAC Maintenance Technician :
- Knowledge of plumbing codes and ability to perform common
- Proven track record in soldering, pipe threading, fixture
installation, gas leak testing and repair.
- Knowledge of HVAC codes and proper application; knowledge of
proper electrical and HVAC safety.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to
questions in person-to-person and small group situations with
internal and external customers.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, customer-focused work
environment; ability to balance workload with technicians' and
- Ability to establish rapport with customers.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion with
- Ability to read and understand documents such as policy
manuals, safety rules, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must have strong math skills.
- Ability to utilize common-sense understanding in order to carry
out written, oral, or diagrammed instructions.
- Ability to take timely action to effectively solve problems,
using established policies and procedures. All qualified candidates
will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and
will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran
status, disability, or other protected category. We are an
equal-opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check is
required to be considered for this position.
Keywords: Work With Your Handz, Penn Hills , HVAC Service Technician, Professions , Bakerstown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!