HVAC Service Technician
Company: Work With Your Handz
Location: Mount Pleasant
Posted on: September 10, 2023
We are hiring HVAC Service Technicians For over 70 years our
company has been serving the greater Westmoreland area homeowners
with reliable, convenient, and trustworthy, heating and cooling
services backed with a quality of work guarantee. We are looking
for HVAC Service Technicians to diagnose, troubleshoot and repair
in both Residential and Commercial settings. Our ideal candidate
will have experience in Residential Home Service but be comfortable
working in a Commercial setting as needed. What can we do for
- Provide stability - we've been in business over 70 years!
- Supportive management
- Growth opportunities
- Discounts at our 3 total businesses
- Competitive Wages
- Multiple bonus opportunities
- Continuous Training
- Company Events
- Employee Referral Program Benefits for the HVAC Service
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Phones and Tablets
- Pay ranging from $20 - $30/hour plus multiple bonus/spiff
opportunities Responsibilities of our next HVAC Service Technician:
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and
- Repairs air conditioning, heating, control systems, along with
humidity and temperature control systems for residential
- Provides preventative maintenance on heating and cooling
- Build strong customer relationships; build knowledge and
understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations.
- Performs timely and quality repairs in resolving customer
- Troubleshoot and repair all electrical and mechanical
components of HVAC equipment
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing HVAC systems in
commercial buildings, including heating, cooling, ventilation, and
- Inspecting and testing HVAC systems to identify problems and
determine the best course of action for repairs.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing complex HVAC issues and
determining the best solutions to resolve them.
- Repairing or replacing defective parts, such as compressors,
motors, and belts.
- Cleaning and adjusting system components, including ducts,
filters, and thermostats.
- Educating and assist customers in choosing the best finance
options and maintenance plans Requirements of our next HVAC Service
- 3+ years residential experience servicing and maintaining HVAC
- EPA certified required
- OSHA or NATE Certified a PLUS!
- Must be comfortable with estimates
- Excellent communication and customer service skills needed
- Ability to work in attics and crawl spaces
- Able to lift 75 pounds
- Valid PA Driver's License and maintain a clean driving
- Ability to pass background check. All qualified candidates will
receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will
not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran
status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal
opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test
are required to be considered for this position.
Keywords: Work With Your Handz, Penn Hills , HVAC Service Technician, Professions , Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!