Company: Trufood Manufacturing
Posted on: September 12, 2023
The Line Lead is responsible for overseeing the entire
production line and its process while handling the production
staff. It is a critical role in our operation and production
success.Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates work activities of production and coordinating
departments to ensure TruFood standards of safety, quality and
efficiency are met.
- Reviews available personnel for work assignment in order to
plan unit activities.
- Assigns specific duties to personnel, conducts investigations
or research, writes, technical, informative or operational reports,
works on special projects, and attends and conducts meetings as
- Reviews daily production schedules with other managers and Line
Leads to ensure plant productivity goals are met. Communicate any
schedule changes to the appropriate groups.
- Reviews production reporting for their shift, ensuring accuracy
of Production Numbers and Yield information for clarity,
completeness, accuracy and conformance with company policies.
Routes approved reports and records to appropriate reports and
records to appropriate personnel.
- Ensures that all products manufactured on their shift meet the
specifications set forth.
- Reviews the production made on their shift and give sign off at
the end of their shift.
- Notifies appropriate parties of out of spec product and
corrective action taken on all quality issues reported on their
- Adhere to all company polices including but not limited to
break times, safety regulations, attendance, and harassment.
- Additional job duties as required.Qualifications
- High School degree/GED or equivalent experience.
- Past supervisory experience is preferred.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Good command of the English language, both written and
- Basic mathematical aptitude.Working Conditions & Physical
- Must be able to work standing for up to eight (8) hours per
- Saturday work may be required.
- Working knowledge of key safety disciplines, such as LOTO, PPE,
and machine guarding.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs regularly.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, twist and turn regularly.
- Ability to regularly use ladders and stairs.
- Employee Must Adhere to ALL Plant Safety Policies and
- Proper Lock-Out, Tag-Out (LOTO) observance is always
- Non-slip rubber sole shoes to be worn while on the shop
- Earplugs and Safety Glasses when working around compressed
air.$1000 Sign On BonusTruFood has a long history of developing and
producing nutrition bars, chocolate moulded products, and granola
for some of the largest and emerging brands. We offer competitive
health and welfare benefits, including a 401k plan with a
substantial company matching contribution. In addition, we are
proud to offer a number of company-paid holidays, and a generous
paid time off plan.RequiredPreferredJob Industries
Keywords: Trufood Manufacturing, Penn Hills , Line Lead, Other , Russellton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!