CNA - Cheswick PA
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Earn up to $52 an hour as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in
Cheswick, PA (and the wider region), with the unique combination of
a W2 job with benefits and a completely flexible schedule. By
flexible we mean that you get to set it. With our mobile-friendly
app you can choose your preferred shifts at any of our partner
facilities, and also take time off on any day, week, or even month
of your choosing. All of this, and the benefits and support that
you can only get from a W2 employer.
Our nurse-founded company is here to finally give you the work-life
balance you deserve. Do your days go better when you can get that
morning walk in with your dog at Rachel Carson Riverfront Park? No
problem, just schedule shifts for later in the day. Or maybe you'd
like to dial back your work hours so you can keep up your courses
at UPMC? That's too easy when you work for us - just pick up shifts
whenever they fit into your school schedule.
With IntelyCare you get the right mix of freedom and support to
thrive in your career and your personal life. Here are a few more
reasons to consider joining our supportive team.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $22-$52
(25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or even daily basis
- Overtime, hazard pay, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Wide variety of facilities to choose from in our partner
- Your choice of shifts (day/night/overnight, weekend,
- Amazing tuition discounts for undergraduate and graduate
programs offered through Excelsior University (up to 34%)
- Employer withholding of taxes along with coverage for
malpractice insurance and workers' comp
- Access to an easy-to-use mobile app for shift updates and other
- Eligibility for health benefits (including dental and vision
benefits) for you and qualifying family members
- Free app-based training and continuing education
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Quickly search for shifts in all states where you hold a
- Complementary IntelyCare merch, including scrubs, water
bottles, and more
IntelyCare has a lot to offer - but you don't have to take our word
for it. Here's what a few of our nursing professionals
("IntelyPros") wanted to share about what it's like to work on our
"Being able to pick up shifts when I want, having the freedom to
not work holidays or weekends, being able to make great money---the
list goes on and on. The staff is always understanding and polite.
I really like being an IntelyPro!"
"I love working with IntelyCare! I can make my own schedule and
choose where I want to work. It is all very organized! It is nice
to work for a company that actually cares about you."
"This company is outstanding! Everyone is so quick to respond and
solve any troubles you may have - from tech support to scheduling.
I love IntelyCare!"
"IntelyCare is a very good company to work for! They look out for
their staff members and treat you with respect. I love working for
- Providing nursing care in post-acute care facilities
- Checking vital signs such as blood pressure and pulse and
providing regular reports to the broader nursing team
- Observing the conditions of residents on an ongoing basis,
alerting supervising staff to any concerns or emergencies
- Helping residents perform activities of daily living (ADLs),
such as toileting, grooming, personal hygiene, and feeding
- Changing linens, sanitizing surfaces, and performing other
tasks to provide a clean and sanitary environment for
- Serving as an important go-between for residents and healthcare
- Staying engaged with residents and offering daily companionship
- Communicating with family members and other visitors and
helping to address their concerns
- Moving residents safely and comfortably to and from exam
tables, beds, and wheelchairs, repositioning them as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Pennsylvania Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Knowledge of medical terms and basic nursing care
- Strong observational skills and a high level of attention to
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively
communicate with medical professionals and residents
Get the Freedom and Support You Deserve at IntelyCare
If you're ready for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job that
will give you a well-supported career and the ability to thrive in
your personal life, then we have the team that can deliver for you.
Come see what it would be like to have the work-life balance you've
always wanted on a team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Cheswick, Pennsylvania 15024
Keywords: IntelyCare, Penn Hills , CNA - Cheswick PA, Healthcare , Cheswick, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!