Certified Nursing Assistant
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Make as much as $52 per hour as a Certified Nursing Assistant
(CNA) in Oakmont, PA (and the surrounding area) while having the
freedom to set your own work schedule. That's right, you can choose
when - or even if - you work on any given day by choosing from the
wide range of shifts available at our partner facilities. But
there's more. With IntelyCare you would also have the stability of
a W2 job which translates into benefits, support, training, and so
Today's nursing professionals deserve a staffing model that
respects their priorities and trusts their decisions. As a
nurse-founded company, we understand that nurse professionals crave
a flexible work schedule that lets them live their lives, but that
they also don't want to have to shoulder their careers on their
own, without the support of an employer behind them. You can get
the best of both worlds with IntelyCare, and you can start the
How would you live your life if you could choose your own shifts?
Maybe you'd like to scale back your hours so you can continue your
education at UPMC St. Margaret School of Nursing? Or maybe you'd
like evening shifts so you can spend mornings with the dog at
Riverside Park or along the Allegheny River? With our all-in-one
app, you can easily set a work schedule that adjusts to your life.
Learn more about our team and why IntelyCare might just be just the
opportunity you've been waiting for.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $21-$52
(25% higher than average)
- Get paid daily or weekly
- Workers' comp, malpractice insurance, and taxes paid for by
- Access shifts and manage other job needs through our free
- Choose your preferred facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays,
- Overtime, hazard, and holiday pay, plus travel bonuses
- Eligibility for health, dental and vision coverage (qualifying
family members included)
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- App-based continuing education and training opportunities at no
- Free company merch, including IntelyCare scrubs and water
As a company that's centered around nursing professionals, maybe
it's better for you to hear directly from them. Here's what a few
of our "IntelyPros" wanted to share about why they love working for
"IntelyCare has given me the absolute freedom! I get to choose my
own schedule, and have a work-life balance. Before working with
IntelyCare I was tied down to a schedule and had zero control."
"Working with IntelyCare is very convenient. I love being able to
pick up shifts whenever I am available - it gives me the freedom to
plan everything out."
"I enjoy working with IntelyCare! I'm able to manage my time by
choosing when I want to work, and the pay is very competitive.
Working at the new places every day and getting to meet and know
new people is amazing!""IntelyCare's customer service is amazing!
There's always someone available to help when needed. Being able to
build my schedule through the app makes my life easier."
- Providing nursing care to residents in post-acute facilities
- Supporting with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as
include personal hygiene, mobility, and grooming
- Monitoring blood pressure and other vital signs, and reporting
to your supervisor when necessary
- Serving meals to residents, helping to feed them when
- Observing residents during your shift, reporting any concerns
to nurses or other staff members
- Cleaning and sanitizing surfaces, keeping residents' rooms
tidy, changing linens, and helping to maintain a hygienic
- Serving as a conduit between healthcare staff and residents,
and communicating with visitors and family members
- Moving residents in and out of wheelchairs and beds, and
repositioning them as needed
- Offering a compassionate ear to residents and providing
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Pennsylvania Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Basic understanding of medical terms and nursing care
- Effective organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and appropriate bedside manner
Take the Next Step in Your Career Today
Find a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job that gives you the
career you desire without sacrificing the full life you deserve.
IntelyCare offers a refreshing mix of great benefits, career
development opportunities, and flexibility. Get real work-life
balance today by joining our team of nursing professionals ranked
#1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: IntelyCare, Penn Hills , Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Oakmont, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!