LPN - Home Health
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: September 17, 2023
As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) you will be called to care
when you're needed most. As part of Interim Healthcare Home Care,
you'll support a full range of patient services to bring comfort
and dignity to our clients. Daylight hours M-F in Morgantown WV!
What we offer our Licensed Practical Nurse (LPNs):
- Competitive pay, benefits, and incentives
- Truly flexible scheduling - a dedication to work/life balance
- Daily Pay option available
- No Overtime Required
- One-on-One patient care Excited to hear more? Apply below.
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With
integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support
you and your community, you'll change lives every day. As a
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) you will :
- Provide in-home direct patient care according to the provider's
prescribed plan of care (and nursing scope of practice) while
closely monitoring progress/recovery.
- Assess and document patient conditions and report change as
needed (vitals, blood/stool/urine, glucose, etc.)
- Administer medication, insulin, and IV fluids: documenting
- Inspect and care for wounds, changing dressings and assisting
with personal hygiene.
- Assess patient for further injuries, infections, bedsores, etc.
and deliver appropriate treatments.
- Collaborate with providers, aides, and allied health
professionals to ensure exceptional patient outcomes. To qualify
for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) position with us :
- Licensure: Current unrestricted license to practice as a
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the state associated with this
- Current CPR/AED/BLS/First Aid certification
- Reliable transportation to/from care sites and/or work
- Practical trach and/or ventilator experience preferred, not
required At Interim HealthCare Home Care, we know that your loved
ones deserve the very best - that's why we attend to each
individual's needs in the comfort and dignity of their home.
Through nursing, personal care, therapy, case management, and a
full complement of specialized services, we bring quality care
where it's needed most. We were called to care so that you can
focus on being a family member.
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Penn Hills , LPN - Home Health, Healthcare , Albright, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!