Pharmacy Manager IN Training
Company: Market District
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Job SummaryLearn to become a future Pharmacy Team Leader in a
hands-on training environment. Soon you will be able to develop,
lead and coach a service conscious Pharmacy Team who will
consistently build relationships with patients by exceeding their
needs and providing safe, accurate and efficient patient care to
achieve optimal patient, Team Member and Company outcomes. Job
- Experience Required: 1 to 3 years
- Experience Desired: Previous supervisory experience
- Education Required: Bachelors Degree
- Certification or Licensing Required: Pharmacy; Immunization
License and Valid CPR Certification
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 25 pounds
- Travel Required: NoneJob Responsibilities
- Review and analyze all appropriate service and business metrics
and contribute to action plans to improve outcomes.
- Complete all required audits and paperwork.
- Provide direct supervision, including coaching and feedback to
all Team Members, as appropriate, following proper guidelines.
- Create and maintain a positive work environment for all Team
- Administer immunizations and actively participate in clinical
services to optimize patient and company outcomes.
- Assist in mentoring/training new Team Members in the
- Lead and execute all Company initiatives and programs.
- Remain informed and up to date on new drugs, therapies, and
developments in the pharmacy industry.
- Maintain professional competency and service skills.
- Be an advocate for positive change in the pharmacy profession
to improve, advance, and expand both patient care and Company
- Continuously build professional rapport with outside partners
including physicians, nurses, medical assistants, industry
representatives and vendors.
- Perform duties of Pharmacist and Pharmacy Technician as
- Oversee and contribute to the safe and efficient dispensing of
all patient orders by following all quality assurance policy and
- Model excellent patient care by respecting, engaging and
enthusiastically meeting or exceeding all patient needs including
counseling and problem solving.
- Perform all the duties of a Pharmacist, including but not
limited to, interpret, fill and refill prescriptions for
medications/durable medical equipment, reviewing all clinical
aspects of the prescription; maintaining up to date patient
profiles; verifying patient receives accurate medications/durable
- Demonstrate adherence to all Company, state and federal
policies, laws and regulations through example and coaching.
- Provide an optimal team and patient experience by proper
scheduling, delegation of work assignments, and efficient use of
supplies and equipment.
- Manage inventories by tracking daily reports, overseeing
physical inventory counts and overseeing proper ordering of
medications and supplies in order to meet patient requirements and
- Work with retail Team Members including Pharmacy District
Leader, Corporate Pharmacy team, Store Leader and Regional Business
Leader to ensure that maximum efficiency and profitability are
- Supervise, coordinate and oversee selection, training,
development, performance, recognition and empowerment of staff to
ensure continuous engagement of team members and improvement of
- Maintain a neat and sterile work environment to comply with all
Company, local, state and federal government requirements. About
UsAt Giant Eagle Inc., we're more than just food, fuel and
convenience. We're one giant family of diverse and talented Team
Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It's why
we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless
career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values
are what makes us one of the top work places for jobs in the
Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas.
From our Warehouses to our GetGo's, our grocery Stores through our
Corporate home office, we are working together to put food on
shoppers' tables and smiles on their faces. We're always searching
for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you
to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with
Keywords: Market District, Penn Hills , Pharmacy Manager IN Training, Healthcare , Grapeville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!