Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Make an hourly wage of up to $52 as a Certified Nursing
Assistant (CNA) in Greensburg, Pennsylvania and throughout the
Pittsburgh area, but with the freedom to choose your own shifts at
our partner facilities. At IntelyCare, we understand how important
a healthy work-life balance is for your career - and how it results
in better quality patient care. We also hire our nurses as W2
employees, with eligibility for healthcare coverage and other great
With this kind of flexibility, you'll be better able to handle your
personal responsibilities and even take some time for yourself.
Perhaps your favorite band is playing at the historic Palace
Theatre this summer and you're wondering whether to go ahead and
buy tickets. Maybe you're hoping to plan a family trip to Historic
Hanna's Town with your kids and need to lock in a date. At
IntelyCare, you won't have to put the rest of your life on hold.
Learn more about what we offer and get ready to take your career to
a whole new level.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $20-$52
(25% higher than average)
- Get paid daily or weekly
- Workers' comp, malpractice insurance, and taxes paid for by
- Access shifts and manage other job needs through our free
- Choose your preferred facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays,
- Overtime, hazard, and holiday pay, plus travel bonuses
- Eligibility for health, dental and vision coverage (qualifying
family members included)
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- App-based continuing education and training opportunities at no
- Free company merch, including IntelyCare scrubs and water
As a company that's centered around nursing professionals, maybe
it's better for you to hear directly from them. Here's what a few
of our "IntelyPros" wanted to share about why they love working for
"IntelyCare has given me the absolute freedom! I get to choose my
own schedule, and have a work-life balance. Before working with
IntelyCare I was tied down to a schedule and had zero control."
"Working with IntelyCare is very convenient. I love being able to
pick up shifts whenever I am available - it gives me the freedom to
plan everything out."
"I enjoy working with IntelyCare! I'm able to manage my time by
choosing when I want to work, and the pay is very competitive.
Working at the new places every day and getting to meet and know
new people is amazing!""IntelyCare's customer service is amazing!
There's always someone available to help when needed. Being able to
build my schedule through the app makes my life easier."
- Providing nursing care to residents in post-acute facilities
- Supporting with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as
include personal hygiene, mobility, and grooming
- Monitoring blood pressure and other vital signs, and reporting
to your supervisor when necessary
- Serving meals to residents, helping to feed them when
- Observing residents during your shift, reporting any concerns
to nurses or other staff members
- Cleaning and sanitizing surfaces, keeping residents' rooms
tidy, changing linens, and helping to maintain a hygienic
- Serving as a conduit between healthcare staff and residents,
and communicating with visitors and family members
- Moving residents in and out of wheelchairs and beds, and
repositioning them as needed
- Offering a compassionate ear to residents and providing
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Pennsylvania Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Basic understanding of medical terms and nursing care
- Effective organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and appropriate bedside manner
Get a Job With the Work-Life Balance You Deserve
Being a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) requires the right mix of
compassion, dedication, and skill. If you're looking for a CNA job
that also gives you the flexibility to chart your own path,
consider joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in
quality. Take the first step by applying today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: IntelyCare, Penn Hills , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Healthcare , Greensburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!