A local leading organization is currently seeking an experienced
Human Resource Assistant in Kittanning, PA. The Human Resource
Assistant provides administrative support to human resources
function on all personnel matters and assisting in all aspects of
payroll preparation and reporting. If you meet the qualifications
listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Human Resource Assistant include but are not
limited to the following:
• Maintain all of the paperwork related to each staff member?s
employment benefits and education.
• Provide maintenance of employee records required by local,
federal, and regulating agencies requirements.
• Maintain employee data and paperwork in secure employee
• Provide reports to management associated with due dates of
required forms according to various licensing agencies
• Maintain spreadsheets associated with EEOC requirements.
• Assist with preparation of annual affirmative action plan.
• Set payroll records for all new employees, assist in resolving
time card discrepancies and absences and leave status questions
• Prepare, review and verify accuracy of bi-weekly payroll process
and ensue appropriate and timely resolution of payroll processing
• Prepare appropriate payroll summary reports for management
Candidates must meet the following requirements for
• High school graduate or equivalent
• Strong understanding of payroll and payroll tax laws
• Proficiency in Word and Excel
• Clear written verbal communication
This position is Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30
Pay for this position is $11.00/hr plus overtime as needed.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a
contractor after one week of employment include:
• Referral Bonus
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to
participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you
to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available
for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you
and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any
other administrative related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer