Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: September 15, 2023
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT ABOUT THE COMPANY: Are you a seasoned
financial professional with a knack for numbers and a passion for
driving excellence in manufacturing finance? We are seeking a
talented Senior Accountant to lead financial operations at a local
manufacturer. As a Senior Accountant, you will play a pivotal role
in overseeing the financial health of their manufacturing
operations. If you have a strong background in accounting and
manufacturing finance and are ready to take on a challenging and
impactful role, this opportunity is perfect for you! OVERVIEW OF
THE SENIOR ACCOUNTANT ROLE:
- Establish internal controls and guidelines for accounting
transactions and budget preparation
- Oversee preparation of business activity reports, financial
forecasts, and annual budget.
- Complete month-end close and provide commentary on trends.
- Ensure the intercompany balances are complete and
- Senior Accountant oversees the production of periodic financial
- Reconcile all general ledger accounts.
- Conduct detailed monthly and periodic reporting relating to
inventory. Identify potential risks and opportunities.
- Perform analysis of company's customers and manage credit
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal government
requirements. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS FOR SENIOR ACCOUNTANT ROLE:
- Senior Accountant needs familiarity with QuickBooks.
- 5+ years experience in higher level accounting
- CPA preferred but not required
- Bachelors Degree, or experience equivalent
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Penn Hills , Senior Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Oakmont, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!